Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Tony!!


This card is for my favorite brother in law who has a birthday at the end of this month I used my new Farm Life set. It was much harder to use that I thought it would be. The setails are tiny and it's hard to color. Going to have to practice with set for a while. I used my second to largest nestie scallop rectangle to cut out the main image. The buttons are a mix of PTI, SU!, and great- grandma K's closet. (Erin knows what this means-lol) The d.p. is older stuff from SU! And yes I took this picture in our wheat field. Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

Haley said...

This is super cute! I love the little barn!

Thanks for the sweet card! You are too nice! :-)

erin said...

love it -- i can't believe you've already got a card made with the buttons -- save some for me!! lol