Sunday, July 19, 2009

Happy 7th Birthday Cameron

Cameron and Hemi sharing a hug after they both just woke up.

Cam's birthday brownies.

This is Cam' birthday card.


A close-up of the card.
7 years ago today I was blessed with my second son, Cameron.
We spent another weekend camping and today sang Happy Birthday to him as he made a wish over a pan of brownies. We will have a party for him and Carter next weekend with a real cake, but didn't want him to think his birthday was overlooked. I was a little nervous about the weather forcast for the weekend because it was calling for rain Friday through Sunday. It gave off a few sprinkles now and them, but overall was a beautiful weekend. The kids even swam the better part of Saturday, even though it barely made it above 70 degrees, and found out I am a decent cornhole player. We will take a week and a half off of camping. Then it's our big 5 day trip with tons of family and friends. If I had to guess there will probably be around 30 kids there, but I'm am probably underestimating! The card is fairly simple, but for his party we are doing a crayola art type theme, so I went for brighter colors on this one. Well, I am off to bed because I am absolutely exhausted and a little upset that my cell phone died on me today. So instead of sitting here pouting about it I will catch up on my much needed sleep.
HAPPY 7th BIRTHDAY CAM-MAN!



4 comments:

erin said...

love the card!!

Haley said...

Cute Card! Happy Birthday Cameron!

Ila said...

Your card is Fabulous and So Fun!!...Bet your son loved it!!...Hugs, Ila

Flores Hayes said...

Happy birthday!

my panda fanatic roommate got a cute Morn Creations bag as birthday gift!
she is just THRILLED with it.
hkpanda.freetzi.com