Monday, February 16, 2009

A New Little Someone....




I have a baby shower coming up this weekend, and what a perfect time for Lauren's newest template to come along (PTI) ! I love this little basket! I am a basket lover, especially Longaberger. But I don't have too many because they are pricey! So for this little beauty I decided to make two finished baskets and adhere them together because all of my little goodies wouldn't fit into just one. I just filled it with some trial size baby items and then added a target gift card. What do ya think?


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome!!

Mary said...

Very nice and such a great gift.

Haley said...

I bet she will love it! This is a great gift! :-)

Heather P. said...

Oh, this is fantastic! LOVE that paper basket. :)

Anonymous said...

That is so stinkin' CUTE!! :) Love it!!
Hugs,
Ash-
www.TreehouseStamps.Typepad.com

Lee said...

Interesting thhoughts