Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Bear Hugs




What a gloomy, rainy day! It's making for terrible lighting for this project. These are what Carter took today for his little preschool pals. I didn't want to do any candy. He is in an intergrated classroom and candy doesn't mix well with some of the children. And none of them NEED candy, really. So I bought the prepackages Teddy Grahams. I used my Top Note die to make a topper for the bag. I added the "Big Bear Hug For You" sentiment and the little bear as well, from the Bear Hugs set, by CC Designs. Nothing fancy, but 3 year olds don't do fancy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is perfect -- too cute! i'm still waiting for my top note die, i can't wait to start using it

Heather P. said...

Adorable!

Haley said...

These are fabulous! You are so creative. :-)