Thursday, October 11, 2007

Mini Gift Bag



You all probably thought that I wasn't going to post today, didn't you? We'll here I am...finally. I am not enjoying this cool , damp week of fall we are having! But tomorrrow we are going camping, so I hope it warms up just a little and stops raining.


Onto the project. Just a breif explaination though because Grey's Anatomy is about to start and there are to be no inturuptions during that show!


We learned how to make this cutie pie gift bag at Louisville Regionals. I actually made this one the day that i got back and we didn't receive written instructions on how to make it. Refering back to my note I took that day, make no sense to me now. But when I figure it out I promise to share the instructions! I don't think you can tell from the picture, but the bag actually has 2 pockets. I put a cello bag in each pocket; one with 3x3 note cards and the other with embellishments that I created with the Season Of Joy set in the Stampin' Up! holiday mini catalog. What do you think?

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Oooh! I hope you can remember because this is cute, cute cute!

Stampin' Project Junkie! said...

This is sooo cute and you better start remembering the directions!! haha I'd love to make one!

Corie said...

This is oh so cute -- love it.

Heather P. said...

Oh, this is AWESOME! Love, love, LOVE it!

JoAnna Goodman said...

I hope you can remember these directions, too! The one you made is too cute!

Anonymous said...

This is really cute. I like how your sides got folded in. I too hope that you can remember or find out from someone else who went with you. I'd love to know the template. Great job on this! :) tfs.