Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Top Note Flag Box








I love being able to justify purchasing a new product when I'm able to use it in so many ways.
This die is not new to me, but I did dust it off and use it for a few projects recently. This box will be made at one of my upcoming workshops. I used a box template that I printed from the demonstrator website. It was a little taller than I wanted so I just cut it down to size and assembled it. Then I cut 2 top notes from Whisper White, 1 from Real Red, and 1 from Ballet Blue. I cut the red piece into 3/8" sections and adhered them accordingly to the white piece. Then I used 1/4 of the blue piece, added a star, and adhered it also. I then glued the flag to the front of the box and the other white piece to the back of the box. What do you think??

1 comment:

erin said...

love it -- so simple!! i think i could do that. do u have a wkshp? i could add an order to it.