Thursday, November 19, 2009

Mini Milk Cartons


I hope everything is going well for all of you. I've been focusing my time of my family & friends so blogging has been put on the back burner. I still love paper crafting, but it is so much more important to spend time with the people that I love. I did have a workshop 2 weeks ago and this is the project that my girls made. Isn't it so cute!? I will be making several of these for party favors for my brother's girlfriend's upcoming baby shower. I used Lauren's template, MilkMade for this one. This is the mini version, but there is also a full size version.

2 comments:

erin said...

i miss your blog posts!! loved the project!!

Haley said...

This is super cute! I've been missing you as well.

Glad to hear that your are ok though...spending time with family is the most important thing.