Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Sunday's Workshop Projects

As promised here are a couple of the items that were made during the Stampin' Up! workshop on Sunday. You saw already the card that the girls made. It was the rabbit card from the Animal Crackers set. This box uses a template only available to demonstrators. The d.p. on the box is called Good Morning Sunshine. That's what my step dad always says to me when I call their house! lol All of the guests got the chance to make one of these.

I made this box and gave it away as a prize for a game. I think the recipient was really excited. I filled the bag with clips and buttons .

I always give my hostess a little extra something to thank them for inviting me into their home. This time was a little different because the hostess is my neighbor. She recently had a baby boy. I decided to use the Baby Boy Simply Scrappin' Kit and create pages for a 6x6 album so she can add pictures each month. Because I already have some pictures in it, I didn't post the pages for their privacy. I didn't want to post pictures of Jon on the internet without her permission.

So there you have it. I'm hoping to work on the Mojo Monday sketch from yesterday, but we will have to see how the day goes.


2 comments:

Haley said...

Very fun! At my workshop we made a little goody bag using the top note and a plastic bag to hold jelly beans!

Anonymous said...

love them all!!