Friday, August 17, 2007

Isn't Life Sweet?


Today's card is a combination if yesterday and today's SCS challenges. We were to use pins yesterday on our cards and today the focus of the card was to be on the main image that you've colored/ Well, this card had a whole lot of coloring going on! I used Ruby Red for the card base. Then for the next layer I ran a piece of Night of Navy c.s. through the Cuttlebug and used the ticket corner punch on the corners. I used a strip of leftover Cool Caribbean from the scrap bin for the band in the middle. I tied a piece of Olive ribbon around it attached afew safety pins. I colored the house mouse image with WWC. Then I put flock on the mice so they are fuzzy and a layer of cleasr embossing powder on all of the suckers so they are shiney! TGIF everyone!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great coloring! Super cute card!

Ashley said...

OH SO CUTE, Erica!! Love it! :) Hugs! ash~

www.ashleyscreativecorner.blogspot.com

Heather P. said...

This is adorable! LOVE that stamped image. :)